• SOUND DESIGN COURSES ➤ http://bit.ly/pml_s_courses
The ADSR envelope: We are shaping our sound with attack, decay, sustain and release parameters.
This is the time we are taking from 0 to max. amplitude as soon as the key is pressed.
Follows directly after the attack time. Its the time the amplitude takes to go from maximum level to sustain level.
This is the Level of amplitude we are keeping as long as the key is pressed.
Starts as soon as key is released. Amplitude goes from sustain level to 0 – the release time sets how long this will take.
So, Attack, Decay and Release are time parameters. Sustain is a level parameter.
• HARMONY & CHORD Progression Course
• From START TO FINISH Courses
• NI MASSIVE and SERUM Sound Design Courses
• Ableton BEGINNER Course
• MIXING Course (From Start to Finish)
• Professional NI MASSIVE Presets
• Professional SERUM Presets
• Professionally Mixed and Mastered ABLETON TEMPLATES
• Like the drum sounds?
• Follow us on Instagram for daily tips:
We are production music live, doing Ableton live sound design videos of great tracks.
Make sure to stick around, there’s a lot more coming up!
• Website: http://www.productionmusiclive.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/productionmusiclive
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/productionmusiclive
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ProductionMusicLive
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/prodmusiclive
• Grab a copy of Ableton Live 9 Suite from amazon: